Information for Volunteers
Create technology solutions that make a difference. Many would say that creating 9 solutions from scratch in one weekend isn’t possible, regardless of the number of developers. The old saying is IT is “9 pregnant women can’t deliver one baby in one month”.
Fortunately for the volunteers & charities involved in GiveCamp, the goal isn’t to give life. Instead we work together to build realistic technical solutions that will go to market at the end of the weekend. Those solutions could include one more components of the following projects:
- Custom Software Development or Website Design - New websites, Web platforms for managing/automating business processes, content updates, e-commerce solutions on current sites, CMS implementation, etc…
- Network Support & General trouble shooting - Network configuration, trouble shooting, email systems, implementation of Anti-virus, Spyware, Backup, or Third party solutions, etc…
- Technology planning & Guidance - General technology planning & strategies, Software package selection & guidance, Leveraging IT to implement social media solutions like twitter, etc…
Ready to make a difference and have a great time doing it?
Sign up today and join us for one of the best weekends in the software development community.
Still not convinced?
- Read about our core principles: Learn, Connect, Build, Give Back
- Review the FAQ for more details
- Check out a few pics of Change in Action from last year’s Coders 4 Charity.